Oyster's Distributed Discussions - Hosted by Ali Greene
S1E4 - Remote Evolutions & International Hiring with Tilly Firth
In this episode, host Ali Greene chats with Tilly Firth, Head of People and Talent at Impala. Tilly focuses on how to foster an incredible work environment and culture.
Tilly describes Impala as an infrastructure API for hotels. Her role is to manage culture, onboard people, socials, community—everything around that and everything in between, as well as everything on the talent and hiring side.
- How Tilly handles time zones
- Impala’s asynchronous program
- When and why Impala decided to operate as a remote business
- Hybrid Model and Remote-First cultures
- A day in the ‘office’ at Impala - being intentional and explicit
- Tilly’s People Operations
- Impala’s International Hiring Plans and Processes
- Why Tilly got Oyster to solve administrative or compliance-related challenges
Brought to you by Oyster & Ali Greene of Oyster's Distributed Discussions - Hosted by Ali Greene