Oyster's Distributed Discussions - Hosted by Ali Greene
S1E2 - Humility & The Next New Normal with Laurel Farrer, CEO Distribute Consulting
In this episode, host Ali Greene chats with internationally renowned remote work expert and industry thought leader, Laurel Farrer, about the remote work topics people are afraid to discuss.
With more than 15 years of experience building hybrid and officeless teams, Laurel now collaborates with the world’s top remote friendly companies as the founder and CEO of Distribute Consulting to strengthen design workplace flexibility, policies, streamline virtual communication, optimize digital processes, and strengthen long-distant management strategies.
- What the new normal will be, based on where people live
- Revolutionizing work, travel, business, and economy
- Public vs. Private Sector: What works remotely for people, businesses, governments, and communities
- Internet accessibility - is it a public right?
- Humility is best lesson learned by sustainable companies
- The Hybrid Model
- What’s needed to hire and onboard local or globally
- The remote work pay debate
Brought to you by Oyster & Ali Greene of Oyster's Distributed Discussions - Hosted by Ali Greene